.

Tuesday, January 26, 2016

A Salad a Day Keeps the Pounds Away

So...for many people eating healthy is not on the top of their list, and if it is, it's not exactly the most exciting thing for them. Trust me, I get it. I come from a big Italian family and pasta, pizza and anything with the word carb on the label is my go to meal. I could eat straight cheese for any meal of the day, but there are obvious reasons I don't. I know that when there are all these amazing foods out there, the last thing we want to eat is a salad...totally understandable. However, there healthy foods can be just as appealing to our taste buds as a large Dominos pizza. Okay...maybe a medium pizza, but still. Healthy eating doesn't have to be a chore anymore.

My name is Jennifer and I am starting this blog on healthy eating because nutrition is important for more reasons than one. The food you consume can change more than your physical appearance; it can determine your mood for the day, your mental health and how your body processes different nutrients, thereby either positively or negatively impacting your overall well being.

Now don't get me wrong, the point of this blog is not to strip you of all the carbs and sugars that you crave from time to time...it's a way for you to keep eating what you love and still be healthy. This blog will give you some incite on healthy food recipes that are still tasty, while also informing you on what kinds of food are really good for your body and how you should be eating them.

I am so excited to share all of my tips and tricks on how to live healthy, while still living happy. It's time to eat!

xoxo The Brunette Salad


No comments:

Post a Comment